Saturday, October 4, 2008

Gluten free TGIFridays

I just went out to Fridays to watch the Red Sox play the Angels in the ALDS and had a bite to eat. Against my better judgement I ordered potato skins (no bacon yuk) and spinach dippy stuff. I am keeping my fingers crossed that either those are gluten free or my tolerance is getting better. Please cross your fingers for all the celiacs out there.

If I can eat cross conatmination after a year of being gluten free than the past year has been so worth it. If a little but of gluten is not the end of the world than I will be so freakin grateful.

I'll let you know of course. Tomorrow I'm going to the fair and I can't wait to eat french fries!! love the stuff, ooh and the cheese on top. yummy

Peace

EDIT: ummm yeah, not good at all. I feel like crap. Remind me to not take those kinds of chances again. It's not the usual pains but my stomach hurts slightly. I'm afraid of going to the fair today though. We'll see what happens with time

No comments: