Friday, February 1, 2008

Feeling okay

I don't have much to report because I have been feeling okay. I'm sleeping fine and no major problems. My bowels are by no means normal but I have always had a hard time going, so I don't really know what normal is. The one thing I don't have is the runs. Its so weird to hear people talk about that cause it's not me.

I have a gassy stomach everyday but nothing too bad. I've been doing normal everyday things so its not keeping me down. I really want to figure out what the heck thats all about though.

I'm sure the gas is from eating something simple like peppers or mushrooms. Hopefully its not corn or soy. We'll see. My nutrtion appointment is next week. I missed my gastro appt cause I'm an idiot. I'll schedule a new one soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have had C.D. for over 16 years - if your gas does not subside you may want to cut out soy and stick to "white" flours for the first year...white rice, tapioca, potato starch, etc...They are the easiest and most gentle on the intestines - while soy is good for you - for a lot of Celiacs in that first year, it can be a source of discomfort...As your villi heals it will, I promise, allow you to experiment with other flours like soy, brown rice, and other more nutritional flours...but right now baby it. Best of luck.