Friday, January 11, 2008

Oh no, not again

What am I supposed to do here? I eat, I get sick. Does this make any sense? I don't know what it is.
The pain tonight was burning and directly in the middle of my upper body. It seems like its right behind the lowest rib cage. What does that mean? Does it mean anything?

I cried tonight for 45 minutes. Partly because the pain is so unbearable but partly because this is not right. It's not fair. If I knew what it was that I did, I wouldn't do it anymore.

It's possible that the food is not the issue here.

I have been helping my Dad do drywall and laying down ceramic tile. I'm pretty sure these items that I handle, have some sort of toxic poison in them. Is it gluten? yeah, I don't know maybe. What am I supposed to do? I have to work on my house.

The pain comes about 20 minutes after I eat. Tonight I knew it was coming and I hoped it wouldn't. But it did and it came hard. It didn't last very long. Maybe an hour and a half or two hours at the most.

Don't get me wrong, it still feels very uncomfortable but it's not stabbing pain.

I am so irritated. I hate this. I absolutely am not happy at all. What happened to feeling good about being gluten free and being all positive and stuff? Why did things have to take a turn for the worst? I can cut out gluten, I can do this. Why does it have to be more than that.

why.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could it be your gallbladder? I had the same symptoms and then an ultrasound confirmed my gb was full of stones. I avoided the foods that aggravated it and was pretty good until I screwed up enough 'guts' to have it removed. It was actually an easy surgery and recovery.

Anonymous said...

The floor is done, I made your father do it, it was fun watching him lol. You just stay upstairs and let the old folks take care of it. Check out and make sure paint doesn't have gluten and if it doesn't, when you are done with your room, do mine ok?
love mommy dearest