Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It hurts

My stomach is in pain. It went from gassy to slightly painful and now, I feel like my stomach is so tight and there is so much pressure on my abs. I keep holding my breath cause its the only thing I can control. I'm trying to hold back the pain. Sitting hurts, laying down hurts. this hurts.

All I had tonight was Chicken thighs baked in water and brown rice. No oils, just salt. Can salt do this? Maybe I'm allergic to salt. I never put it on my foods normally but since doing this elimination diet, I've needed some flavor. I swear I'm not going crazy with the stuff. Just enough.

Maybe its the chicken. I'll leave that out for a few days. It wont kill me to be a vegetarian anyways.

So now I'm down to rice and sweet potatoes.

I could always just stop eating. Its food thats making sick anyways. I'll just drink water, lots and lots of water.

I'm pretty sure its common for people with food allergies to just give up and stop eating. I actually have will power and look forward to living a happy, healthy life. Not everyone has that. I just gave away the fact that I wont starve myself. It's so frustrating.

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: